fredag den 4. december 2009

Storage tank

While the Container is on a bit of a break while I redesign it.
So I have taken on a new project, some storage tanks. I got inspired to do them while I was browsing The Ammobunker and I saw some sweat tanks made out of tin cans.

Plus it gave me the chance to work with my new favourite terrain item Plastic Canvas, it is perfect for making walkways and sorts. And I must say it is great to work with, easy to cut and shape, and it looks good.

The design is quite simple and only took a few hours to make, it is made mostly made out of plastic card, some plastic tubing, a little foam core and a base out of 3 mm mdf.

It need a little more details, thinking about a latter or something like that to get to the top, and maybe some strips around the sides, and of course A LOT more rivets. You can never get to many rivets


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar