lørdag den 19. december 2009

Refinery table(8)

With holidays upon us I had some more the time to fiddle with my refinery table(new title... I have upgrade it from a few pieces of terrain to a whole table)

But being shot of some supplies for casting I have but the compound on hold, till I can get my hands on some more, and started on some smaller pieces for the table.

so here is a small teaser on the new pieces.
First up after seeing the picture I think it is to tall, so I am going to cut it down 10mm or so. But the big question is should it be just the 2 supports, so it is possible to draw LOS underneath the tank, or should I make it like one big block of concrete so the whole piece is blocking terrain?

BTW as some might make from the background I have to more of the small cans, so there is going to be 3 of these pieces for now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar