tirsdag den 8. december 2009

Refinery table ( 4)

I have been working on detailing the tanks, so far only been working on the two tanks by the lover platform. With some monitoring consoles on each tank and a center console.

While browsing The Ammobunker earlier this day I came across a easy way to make fans or turbines, and I just had to give it a try, and here is the result. I am pretty impressed with how easy it is, the fan on the picture below is only 14mm across and it is only the second one I make so they are not that difficult. I am giong to do a guide for the fans late.
Here is a shot of the approximate position of the consoles, there is going to be running cables and pipes between to tow tank consoles and the center console.

Still not sure what I am giong to do with the other two tanks, maybe just running some pipes over to the two other tanks. And of course some danger signs on the sides, any good ideas to what is going to be in side the tank? something dangerous of course.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Excellent mate, any chance you got the link for the tutorial?

    SvarSlet
  2. I will look into it when i get home.

    SvarSlet