tirsdag den 9. februar 2010

Manticore (3)

I had the day of and when i finally got around to getting out of bed, got some more work done on the Manticore.  

Among things to mention is the hinge on the back so the tubes can be lowered into the hull, and the hatch in the front so it is possible to get the inside :P i have also been filling gaps and sanding although I am not entirely done with this. I have also test fitted the stuff at the front not sure if I'll be going with that in the end.

I still need do a lot of riveting, though I had misplace min punch pliers and was out of rivets, but it has resurfaced and I am now ready to commence riveting.


Sadly my camera ran out of batteries and my cell phone does not have a macro function so I will take some close-ups when I get some fresh batteries.

A bit in doubt about what to do with the big area on top of the tubes, it is begging for an aquilla or something like that, but dunno weather to make a large one filling the whole area or just a small one at the top.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar