lørdag den 6. februar 2010

Manticore (1)

Well I have actually puled my self together and start working on a project and take some pictures of it. Some how I go the crazy idea of entering a local competition where you have to build and paint an 1700p army in 12 weeks, seeing that last time it tool me close to 3 years to get it speed painted (red 3 colours and no highlights).

So I have decided to make an Imperiel Guard army and of course I do not want to make it to easy for my self :P so it is going to be a heavily converted, atleast on the tank side of it so I got my job cut of the next couple of months.

Witch brings us back to the project on hand a manticore tank, and since I am not going to spend a lot of forgewold models and don't like the look of the stock manticore, I am going to scratch one from a chimera.

So here are the rockets I am going to use as Storm Eagle Rockets.
I am going for look more in the line of the American MLRS I heavily inspired by Changeling Chimera 438 over at The AmmoBunker. Well any how here are the beginning of the launch tubes.

--
Well back to the workshop
C&C is welcome

3 kommentarer:

  1. I will be interested to see how this one turns out. I have been toying with doing a Valkyrie myself.
    John

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, is this going to be anything like the LIMAWS?

    http://www.army-technology.com/projects/limaws/

    SvarSlet
  3. Yeah something like that just a little more armoured since it will be on a Chimera chassis

    SvarSlet